Monday 28 March 2011

The Sign Shall Be My Ecstasy

'Neath the opalescent Moon, basking in the silvery brilliance of that omnipotent radiance. The Priestess, the beloved, the dedicated servant and daughter of the beauteous one, the Great Mother of the Primal: "Who am I to be seen in your eyes? Who am I to be seen in my eyes? What shall be the symbol of such fondness, this adoration I express for you?" So she, The Creatrix of Life, Mistress of Death... answered her daughter, her most sacred of children. Bending down, her cold lips gently pressed to the ear. A radiant opalescent flame of rhombus-diamond tendrils- like vines of everlasting affection for all of Nature embraced within those earthy hands upon the ground shrouded by the essence of night.
  
Her bountiful physique in convex to accept respect and veneration, for the love of lovers & the soft tender velveteen white roses whose thorns never perforated the flesh, nor caused sanguine drops through flesh like the fountain of life that could spring from her veins, rubies of rain. Her mellifluous step not hurting the delicate vegetation beneath her soft step: "You know who you are within my eyes for the image is the same as you see within yours! We are one and one the same, one heart, one soul and one mind. The sign shall be my dark ecstasy, my blazing torches shall adorn your way- the awareness of the permanence of continuation, the omnipotence and embodiment of my body, my blessed Universal womb which houses all life and cradles all of darknesses in order for it to be born into the light".

In the silence of the night-tide, where the wind gently blew to stroke the cheek in loving touch; the priestess retorted to the Queen of the Earth, the Great Mother and the celestial spheres that ascended like eternal arms towards the star-strewn sky... kissing the exquisite brows and divine lips of her Priestess, her treasured Daughter. Crystalline resplendent dew of divine light bathing her whole body like a sweet-smelling perfume of spicy floral accolades: "O My Shining Mother! Mother of the Earth, Sea, Sky & Void, in all your glory and guises! Continuous one of Heaven, Queen of Hell, Lady who governs all life upon this earth- let it be known forever thus; that men converse not of me as One but instead as None; should this be, then let them not speak at all of me in the shapeless forgotten memory of their way, their faith lost to time and faded papers of archaic ways"...

To the sky, the star of Sirius she pointed and spoke "Since you are continuous, my eternal flower, daughter of my blood, child of my womb, keeper of my tomb... then that is how you shall be remembered and revered by the stars above, the silver essence of the moon, the cold breath of winter-winds where even the Dead shall murmur the mysteries of your words.... remembered by all worlds and where you so respectfully walk".